- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
MCSE Training London. With each passing day, IT specialists are encountering more amazing and centered environment. As IT divisions are asking for the determination of rapidly changing advancements to keep focused edge of the corporate world. All associations are asking for those cloud engaged establishment courses of action, which are both basic intuition and fiscally astute. To stay centered and get the opportunity to be essential, one needs to get guaranteed by Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts' server base affirmation. In current IT industry, it has transformed into an exhaustive enthusiasm for IT specialists to packs the fundamental mechanical aptitudes that make them ready to do professionally tending to the innumerable work challenges. If you are new to Microsoft assertion then the essential thing you need to do is to get guaranteed in MCSA windows server 2012, which is considered as a fundamental for MCSE R2 world. When you are affirmed with MCSA, you are then staying at the farthest point and next attestation will take you from courses of action accomplice to game plans expert. The Microsoft guaranteed courses of action Expert: server base 2012 spotlights on the specific points of view, for example, how to arrange, develop, administer and how to run extra profitable and to an extraordinary degree high asking for server ranch. Server establishment affirmation furthermore focuses on central ability and key organizations like structure organization, Identity organization, arranging, limit system and Virtualization. MCSE R2 server Infrastructure 2012 gives an individual the capacity to go past customary controls and virtualizations. This affirmation engages the person to capably regulate significantly present and practical server farm.
Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe AD DS
- Manage Active Directory objects.
- Automate Active Directory administration.
- Implement IPv4
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement local storage.
- Share files and printers
- Implement Group Policy
- Use Group Policy Objects (GPOs) to secure Windows Servers.
- Implement server virtualization using Hyper-V
Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server (NPS) role
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Implement Update Management
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Exam 70-412:Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Implement advanced network services
- Implement advanced file services
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS)
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- Implement disaster recovery
Exam 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructures
- Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
- Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
- Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing an OU Infrastructure and AD DS Permissions Model
- Group Policy Object Strategy
- Network Access Services
- Designing and Implementing Network Protection
Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Server Virtualization Strategy
- Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Virtualization Administration Solution
- High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Planning and Implementing a Highly Available Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Server Updates Infrastructure
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Information Rights Management Infrastructure