- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
CompTIA A+ training london affirmation is considered as the starting stage for an occupation in IT industry. This affirmation endorses individual's aptitudes all through today's engaged business division. The exam of An or all the more planning spreads upkeep of PCs, convenient workstations, mobiles, printers and working systems. CompTIA A+ affirmation is an around the world, dealer fair insistence saw by genuine hardware and programming venders, wholesalers and subsidiaries. CompTIA A+ insistence asserts an authority's ability to perform errands, for instance, foundation, game plan, diagnosing, preventive backing and crucial frameworks organization. The exams moreover cover spaces, for instance, security, prosperity and common issues and correspondence and verifiable ability. The CompTIA A+ assertion exam cost is nothing keeping in context the points of interest achieved. Along these lines, getting CompTIA A+ assertion from London IT Training is the best option for a retreat affirmation vocation..
- Configure and apply BIOS settings
- Differentiate between motherboard components, their purposes, and properties.
- Compare and contrast RAM types and features.
- Install and configure expansion cards.
- Install and configure storage devices and use appropriate media.
- Differentiate among various CPU types and features and select the appropriate cooling method.
- Compare and contrast various connection interfaces and explain their purpose.
- Install an appropriate power supply based on a given scenario.
- Evaluate and select appropriate components for a custom configuration, to meet
- customer specifications or needs.
- Given a scenario, evaluate types and features of display devices.
- Identify connector types and associated cables.
- Install and configure various peripheral devices.
- Identify types of network cables and connectors.
- Categorize characteristics of connectors and cabling.
- Explain properties and characteristics of TCP/IP.
- Explain common TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purpose.
- Compare and contrast wireless networking standards and encryption types.
- Compare and contrast Internet connection types and features.
- Identify various types of networks.
- Compare and contrast network devices, their functions, and features.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate networking tools.
- Install and configure laptop hardware and components.
- Compare and contrast the components within the display of a laptop.
- Compare and contrast laptop features
- Explain the differences between the various printer types and summarize the associated
- Given a scenario, install, and configure printers.
- Given a scenario, perform printer maintenance.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate safety procedures.
- Explain environmental impacts and the purpose of environmental controls.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate proper communication and professionalism.
- Explain the fundamentals of dealing with prohibited content/activity.